Want A Reward for Getting One or More UFOs Completed?
UPDATE: Deadline to submit UFO Form to Leigh has been extended to February 28, 2018
Dust off those projects you’ve been meaning to complete, and get to quilting! Our President has come up with a bunch of incentives to encourage all of us to participate in a UFO Challenge during this year. We will be tracking your progress for the Challenge and Prize drawings. There will be a drawing for a prize each month and two Grand Prizes awarded at QuiltFest.
1. UQG membership must be current for participants. Memberships run from April 1 through the following March 31.
2. Get your UFO Challenge Form from the UQG website or me. firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Submit your completed Challenge Form to me via snail mail, as soon as possible, before January 31, 2018. (Send to: Leigh Weintraub; my address is in the current directory, online) List as many UFOs and pages that you want. The first column is for me to track completion dates. Place X’s in each row and column for the parts of the project that have been completed. Be certain to legibly enter your name, page #, phone number and/or email on each page submitted. UFOs may not be added to the form as the Challenge proceeds. Retain a copy for your records, please.
4. A small gift from UQG and a $10 gift certificate to Elaine’s Quilt Block will be given after my receipt of your completed Challenge Form.
5. Send a photo of your completed UFOs and description or name to me each month that you complete one or more UFOs. Snail mail or email (email@example.com) must be received no later than the 5th day of the following month to be included in the previous month’s drawing. The winner will be announced in the next Beeline. Example: January’s finished UFO’s will be announced in March’s Beeline.
6. Grand Prize winners for the Challenge will be drawn at the Saturday QuiltFest luncheon. Each completed UFO during the Challenge will be entered to win one of the Grand Prizes. First Prize is a $300 gift certificate. Second Prize is a $200 gift certificate. The Gift certificates are good at one of the following stores (your choice): Village Dry Goods (Brigham City), Elaine’s Quilt Block (Cottonwood Heights), Scrap Apple Quilts (St. George)
7. Happy Quilting!